The Lighthouse

the lighthouse

10 February 2009

CTKS

  • I have a lightbulb! (meaning: I have a great idea)
  • I love colouring; but colouring in French? Bleck!
  • Mommy! I have to tell you something important! I counted to a gazillion! [coming downstairs, 9:00 at night after being sent to bed]
Being told "Good job!" by someone to the accompaniment of their diaper swishing in their little footie pyjamas is startling and funny and endearing. I giggle every time, but I am also sheepishly proud of myself for having met the standards of a two-year old.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, that is an awesome post. These CTKS are my favourite I do believe! :P
    And besides, some 2 year olds can have VERY high standards ya know... good job! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like them a lot... nothing and no one can think up stuff like that but a child... goes straight to your heart... very dis-arming...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, they make me giggle.... it's so cute to see what you put up here because sometimes I was not witness to the event or even heard about it.... they really are adorable seen in little snippets,snippits, snipitts....darn where is my dictionary hiding.....

    ReplyDelete