The Lighthouse

the lighthouse

07 September 2009

Peanuts

Four days ago (can it really only be four?) I moved to what appears to be a little slice of heaven on earth (so I will call it Sohoe).

The four days have been absolutely packed with exploring, country rambles, visiting friends, sightseeing, and best of all being in the company of family once again. Today, all the little peanuts and their parents are off for a day of fun and frolic, leaving me behind to revel a little in the silence.

Before they left for the zoo, Number Three said "One of the interesting things about me is that I've never been to the zoo. One of the dangerous things about me is that I'm curious, so I might put my hand like this (reaching out with cupped hand) and the animals might get me. The thing about Two is that he might get lost." I am certain they're going to have an exciting time of it!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're enjoying your slice of Sohoe! It really warms my heart to hear that!

    Blessings,
    Car

    ReplyDelete