The Lighthouse

the lighthouse

12 July 2010

CTKS

What am I forget abouting? Three asking Two what he was forgetting.

Can I have plain bread when I'm done my pie? Two, negotiating to have a plain tortia shell. The price was eating a piece of pie first. These are truly unusual children.

Take the stick out of your bread before it ends up in your nose. Mama Nut to Two, who had decorated the aforementioned flat bread with toothpicks.

Somebody! Somebody! Help-a me! Wipe-a my bum! Four, sounding like a little Italian boy, who still needs a little assistance in the loo.

Five, on being given a sandwich for lunch, responded with, "Nooooo" (in ascending octaves) "I don't want a sandwich. I want ice cream!"

Several evenings later, icecream was part of dessert. The bucket sat empty on the table, and Five, not believing it was indeed empty, asked to see inside it. And so, he stuck his whole head inside to inspect it, holding it up to his mouth, in case there were any drops remaining inside for him to catch on his tongue. Then he looked over at his father and said, "Get more, Dad."

No comments:

Post a Comment